Our dealership is interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. If you possess the unique ability to consistently provide outstanding customer service and a dedication to excellence, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Want to be part of our winning team? Bird Kultgen is looking for a Quick Lane Manager to supervise the Quick Lane and ensure work is performed in a professional manner that meets customer expectations.
- Advises customers of recommended services and writes repair orders.
- Dispatches works to technicians and keeps customers updated on the progress of their vehicle.
- Ensures quality service is provided to; maintains a clean, professional environment.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by ensuring work flows smoothly and continuously.
- Monitors the flow of work in the Quick Lane and ensures work is accomplished.
- Manages performance of Quick Lane by establishing clearly stated goals and standards.
- Directs and schedules the activities of all Quick Lane employees.
- Monitors and evaluates employees providing feedback and training.
- Ensures that Quick Lane employees are properly trained and up to date on all technical matters.
- Solicits, encourages, and implements ideas to improve service and performance.
- Assists in preparation of annual business plan and monthly budget to monitor performance.
- Maintains profitability of Quick Lane.
- Maintains operating environment to ensure optimal performance (maintaining equipment, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Two years of automotive service experience or equivalent required, 5+ preferred
- One+ year of supervisory experience
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Basic computer skills
- Professional appearance
- Valid driver’s license
- $35-50k anticipated compensation
- Family friendly retail work hours
- Company sponsored medical, vision, dental, life, 401k, and more
- Paid vacation after one year
- Family owned and operated business since 1936
- All department managers have been with Bird Kultgen for over 15 years
- Fun and exciting workplace where our team members are part of our family
Images shown are for informational purposes only, and may not necessarily represent the actual vehicle, configurable options selected or available on such vehicle. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product specifications, options, or prices at any time. Reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information included on this site is accurate; however, neither dealer nor its affiliates will be responsible for typographical or other errors, including data transmission, display, or software errors that may appear on the site. If you feel information displayed is in error, please contact us using the information in the "Contact Us" section of our home page.